Sunday, June 11, 2017

Character readings ep. 1

hello. About to write k-pop related again. Just hit the close if you have had enough lol jk stay please I need reader.
Having an idol from south korea is really different than another country. You get to see their 'true' self behind the scenes, like on a variety shows or reality shows. They maybe scripted, but I think sometimes they act like they usually do in real life. Seeing (and analysing) this, I've conclusion on exo, they have their own characters based on what they show on (beside performing) and off stage. This is purely my own subjective opinion, so you can either agree or not. But I'm sure you are in the same ship with me on this one, exo-ls.
I was about to write this on full english but some words are better said in indonesian, so I'll mix it. So suho oppa if you see this then well contact me for translation ok? Ok.

1. Lay aka yixing
He's pure af! Sometimes at interviews or shows he was so quite like he didn't give that much attention, or he doesn't laugh when other people laugh, so he looks like a songong person. But naaaah this one is totally wrong. He just doesn't get it. Or maybe just about to comprehend what others are saying. I saw a lot of MCs are bullying him because he looked like he doesn't like to be treated like that, or he looked so songong. His face is like that thooooo. Stop bullying him pleaseeee omo. I think he's really sweet, and really care with others members. seeing that he is the only chinese member left, I feel like we need to encourage him more. He is just a pure hearted man with songong face, but talented af and likes dolls. Oh, and receh. Trust me.

2. D.O aka kyungsoo
I really like to call him kyungsoo rather dan D.O bcs idk it just fits him better. He is really hard to read, I also have difficulties on explaining what about him, but I'll try. He's not that easy to show his feelings, like there are times he just sit still when other members are rollin on the floor laughing. Maybe he doesn't find it that funny, idk what's going on in his mind. But it doesn't mean he's bad thoooo. He also has a really pure heart, but not soft (i guess?). He likes to hit other members, but I think that's what's lovable from him. We need that kind of person in our life, the one who will just throw punches at us, and tell us if we do wrong straight on face. He is also talented in acting, I can see him on different genres in the future. Having a lot of actor friends also prove that he is not as bad as he looks, you just need to know him deeper. Maybe word 'manly' fits him, but for me it just doesn't work. He's my sweet smol heart shaped lips creature. He is not manly for me, and only me. I really love this smol creature. God if I can't have him then can You give me the one that's like him? Thank you.

3. Suho aka junmyeon
At first I like to call him junmyeon (bcs he said he likes girls who calls him that) but I like to call him suho, because he really is a suho or guardian. Being a leader is really hard, I can see it, people can see it. Even though being a boyband leader doesn't need to fullfill people expectations (like corporate leader for example) but he still need to to work harder than others. He needs to be the one who starts everthing, the one who knows everything, the one who thinks more than other member. Being a trainee for 7 years is a hard work too, I know you guys can see it. It's worth, it is, but it doesn't mean it is not hard. Sometimes I just want to say all the thank you's to him, just so he knows that he did work hard and we are thankful of that. But seeing how garing and jayus he is, stops me. I think being garing is one of his trials to get closer to other members, but cmon it's been five years isn't it? I just know you exo this past months but seeing all of your jayusness, it's really cringy. It's ok tho you are still our cute bunny and strong guardian with damn so good voice and beautiful face.

That's three, six more to go.
Or should I do ot12? hmm 考えています。

No comments:

Post a Comment