Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Character readings.....sort of. ep 2

Hi. I was thinking earlier, I am new to this world, people already know them by their own character, real or not, so you are so lateeeee. But this is not for someone who already knows them. This is for everyone who doesn't even know what is exo. And I have more members to go. Let's start!

4. Chen aka jongdae
His loud whiny voice maybe annoy you at first, but it geta cute by time. The ultimate 'WHAEEEEE' is only can be done by jongdae. So exo has a wild-variety-comedy member, and he is one of them. Basically exo is a variety based boyband LMAO but they have three people as leaders. Jongdae is one of them. He really like when people are complement him on things he worked hard to reach. I think he used to be a shy kid, but somehow he met the right people at the right time and he turns put to be like this. Oh and he used to hate suho for his dad jokes, but now I think he tried to tolerates him.


5. Chanyeol
OUR HAPPY VIRUS!!!! Comedy member. He got on so many tv shows, that's how we know he is a really easy going person. He can join any environment laid ahead him. And he will be the one who always makes things brighter. He has a really big heart. I forgot the acc but someone tweeted like this 'chanyeol thinks that he is small, but he has a big heart so his body got this large' or something like this. And it's trueeeee. He really is a boyfriend material lol. God if I can't have kyungsoo then chanyeol is ok too.


6. Baekhyun
Everyone knows him. The chatty one. The comedy one. The leader of comedy member lol. Everyone wants to bully him. If it is baekhyun then it is ok for me to bully. Lololol he's just so cutee! I really like his personality. He really likes to give comment on things and make jokes and we really need this kind of person in our life. I think there are no hidden intention on this, he is just a chatty person. I think if he doesn't sing, he will be a good MC. Oh and did I mention his voice is the bomb?


This article is turning into something else lololol it's not a character reading it's an explanation about each member lmao what have I done. But it is based on each member, there are people whom we will immediately know what kind of person he is, some need explanation. And hey, this is my blog you can't control me.
Lmao jk I need you! wait for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment