Friday, June 16, 2017

A story when going home

It finally ends. We are going home. A 2 month study in Japan is finally done. I still can't believe it, yet I am already on the bus, going to the airport. The kind driver stopped at rest area, and told us to buy souvenirs and presents as we are going home. I already bought mine, but I went instead because I was hungry.
I saw a Korean restaurant, and I was talking to myself
'yes! I have been craving those for yearssss!!'
And I went in. It was packed, as I can see no chairs was available. But in the corner I saw Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and their manager sitting in one table, with one chair available. Yes, they went to the same study tour with us. With me. I never say to them I like them because I don't want things to become awkward and I can't be near them. They had their difficulties as an idol, and I don't want to add more. But this time, it is the last. I won't see them anymore. And in reality, I am so hungry and I can't find other seats. So I tell myself 'you have to be brave' and I asked Chanyeol.
"Can I sit here with you all?"
"Oh sure go ahead, but Kyungsoo and manager hyung is at the toilet, so you can sit here", he replies.
"Thank you."
I was partying in my head. I was sitting beside Chanyeol! The Chanyeol! But my party went off when the waiters come with menu. I even struggled with ordering because I was really nervous. But I think Chanyeol doesn't care. Because he just focused with his meal.
Finally Kyungsoo and manager hyung came back. They didn't say a word, just a single smile they gave to me. It was so awkward. They just focus at their food, while I can't do anything and I don't know what to do because my food hasn't ready. The awkwardness is finally gone when Chanyeol stands up from his chair and go out, I didn't remember what he said but I think he was going to buy some souvenirs. So I sat in a chair next to Kyungsoo, and if Kyungsoo wants to go, I need to stand up first to give him the way. Actually the three of us sat in a long chair together, but Chanyeol is tall so he can go out by himself, but Kyungsoo can't. I had a battle in my mind, whether I asked Kyungsoo does he want to go out too or stay silent and let him sit next to me longer. But my kind brain says I need to ask him.
"Do you want to go too?"
"Yes please"
And with a heavy heart, I stand up and give him the way. And as I watch their backs, I was thinking 'this is my only time with them, yet they just went without saying anything. I really want to be close to them, but as now, I can't even say anything. Maybe it's just better to like them from the screen.'
As I was thinking my food arrived, and I just lost my appetite. I was eating slowly, when suddenly manager hyung said to me
"You are really a wife material!"
Wait. What. Oh I forgot he still here. He hasn't done with his food, and I don't know his reason but he was still here, when Chanyeol and Kyungsoo has gone. I didn't even notice him because I was feeling sad thinking about what just happened. And his sentences woke me up.
"What do you mean by that? I don't think you are saying things right.." I asked jokingly.
"Your sentences in group chats! People are saying greetings, but you...you were different! That's when I know you are a wife material!" He explains.
I started to think, what chat did he refer to. I don't think my sentences explains things, I just said greetings, as we are going home soon. But I don't know how my chats were describing me as a wife material??? How is that possible????
And I woke up.


Ps. So maybe you realised this is my dream. When I started to like exo, I often dreamt about them. And I am used to write about my dream, because it is so fun to read later. So I was thinking maybe I should share it. It was fun yet dreams have no point and the plots are random. It is just a glimpse of what we were thinking, and mixed with what we have done. No point. No hopes. Yet so fun to read😄

No comments:

Post a Comment